Tuesday, April 17, 2012

offering these knives for sale

the knives I will be offering for sale
I am offering some of my knives for sale! You will be seeing them here but some may be also offered on ebey and Tampa Bay craigslist. If you are interested please emeil me at: rickeyataylor@gmail.com to purchase if still available. All my knives are handcrafted in my workshop and are one of a kind. I make each knife as if I were to use it myself and I only make the tyupe andook of knives I like. I hope you will like them too! All knives come with a custom handmade sheath made by me for the individual knife. all knives are numbered and signed by me using steel letter stamps. I purposly make my knives rustic and beautiful so i let the stamped letters float up and down some-it doesnt detract from the value of the knife and adds authenticity as no part of my knives are commercially constructed. I use found and repurposed materials including high carbon steel files, spring steel and tool steel for my blades; my own custom one-of a kind mosiac pins and unique handle materials. When you own a Taylor Handcrafted Knife you own an heirloom to hand down for generations, which will only increase in value.

No comments:

Post a Comment